Thursday, July 30, 2009

Nine Days

Today is my second last day of work, I'm feeling kind of strange these past few weeks, kind of like I am floating above my body watching this movie about a girl who's planning on leaving behind everything she knows and venture on this amazing adventure by moving to the other side of the world, and whilst I'm watching this movie I'm secretly jealous that I'm not that girl thats leaving. Except this time I am the girl that is leaving, in 9 days to be exact.

Anxious, Excited, Scared are all words that spring to mind when I think about how I'm feeling about leaving Australia for the first time (except for Bali for 10 days, but that's hardly the same thing)- but I think mainly I'm just happy. Happy that I'm getting out, happy that I'm finally embarking on something that I've always wanted to do. Amongst all the changing goals of wanting to be a Lawyer, then a journalist, then a doctor, then a teacher- travelling has always been there and now I am doing it! Now I'm about to break out and see this big wide world. Well in 9 days anyway (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comments- they brighten up my day (-: