Thursday, July 2, 2009

When Bryan went to Europe I started this blog...

Like all sad times in life, I find sometimes the best way to deal with them is to create a distraction for yourself- something that can maybe make you forget for a while what it is your upset about. And I guess that’s why I’m starting this blog in the first place…

Two days ago one of the most important people in my life left Perth to journey to Europe with one of his best friends. Although this has no doubt been a long time coming event, it still feels unexpected to me. It feels like I’ve lost one of my best friends and boyfriend in one blow.

In five weeks I too will be leaving Perth to embark on my next chapter- living in Vancouver with some of my favourite people in this world.

I only hope these next 5 weeks don’t go to slow…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comments- they brighten up my day (-: