Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Date With Harry

On Friday Night I went to watch Harry Potter and the Deathy Hallows: Part 1. Being a massive fan of the books, I'm usually left a little disappointed by the movie's- Yet I'm still there opening night to see them of course! For this installment of the franchise however I was pleasantly suprised by how much I enjoyed it! Maybe it's because it's been a while since I've read the books, but the movies seem to be getting better as they go and not missing out as much as they used to. Very enjoyable!

On the way home I saw a massive line forming outside H & M for the new Lanvin Collection that would be opening in 10 hours- now that is dedication to fashion.


This Little Number would be my choice from the Lanvin Collection. So Cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comments- they brighten up my day (-: