Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Price I Pay For Perfect Pants

On a recent revaluation of my thinning wardrobe, it came to my attention that I am lacking in the pants department- in fact the only pants I own are either jeans, tracksuits or pajama's.
Looking to rectify the situation I have been keeping a watchful eye out for some pants that take my fancy- to no avail.

Until recently on a walk home from work I decided to have a quick look in an American Apparel Store- something I have avoided doing for the last few months due to the fact I can never just 'look' in an American Apparel Store without buying something that I could not afford in the first place. But on this particular day since I had no more then twenty dollars to my name I decided having a look could do no harm.

This event took place about 3 weeks ago and since then the vision of these pants have been floating in my head, refusing to leave me alone. Alas, I shall return this weekend to see if they are still in store. Damn you American Apparel! You win this time!





1 comment:

  1. we do publish Upcoming News,allows Submittion of a New Story and comes up with the chance of Creating a Group that allow users to share articles with other members who share a common interest in a topic, we do and concentrate on all these fields News,Politics,Finance,Health,Technology Science,Entertainment,World,Living,Travel

    fell free to visit our site anytime :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments- they brighten up my day (-: