Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Saturday as usual...

Saturday Night was spent going to an old friends 21st, catching up with my highschool chums, drink midori and lemonade, going to the Moon and Sixpence in the city to drink and be merry, followed by Amps where the door man let us cut the line because Emma told him he should feel sorry for her because her boyfriend is in England, sitting down in the outside section for the majority of the night because my new heels were sucking the souls out of my feet, Fast Eddys for breakfast and then a taxi home where I fell asleep before my head hit the pillow.


Sinead had a pretty bow in her hair
Kerry, Em and Rhys...
The Birthday girl herself
Rhys & Brendan
Lana Bear with her infectious smile


Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comments- they brighten up my day (-: