Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Memory Best Forgotten

I'm a pretty nolstagic person a lot of the time. Sometimes I don't even know what I'm getting nolstagic about, I just get this weird feeling in my stomach like something- a time, a place, a person has come to pass through my life and no matter what I do, this something will now only exsist in my memory- my own personal collection of scenes from my life, which are on constant replay in my head. Sometimes it makes me happy, sometimes it makes me sad.

For the latter reason, sometimes I wish I had no memory, but more woke each day with a clean slate in which I could rebuild some beautiful memories to soon be forgotten, so it wouldn't make me sad remembering them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comments- they brighten up my day (-: