Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Meow Meow's

I am a big cat lover, although travelling around the world, I have not been able to have a kitty of my own for quite some time. Lucky for me, the world is full of my feline friends, here are a few cats I have met on my travels...


This is Misty, my friend Sinead's cat from Perth, Australia. She is over 13 years old so she is getting a little senile- but sooo adorable.


This is a cat that me and my sister had the pleasure of spending the early hours of a morning playing with whilst we were walking through Trout Lake in Vancouver, Canada.

This adorable little fellow was an alley cat in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.


This was perhaps the fattest cat I have ever seen in real life, he was very affectionate and sweet. He sits at the entrance to a shop in Soho, New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comments- they brighten up my day (-: