Monday, November 29, 2010

Sleepy Sunday

By Sunday I was feeling pretty sluggish and sedated. I met up with Liam and Phillip to do some guitar shopping for Phillip and then we headed down to the Cadillac Lounge on Queen Street, where I met up with the lovely Ada and indulged in some sweet potato fries and games of pool.

When I got home I started watching Season 1 of Twin Peaks- after hearing nothing but praise about it for years. It wasn't until I got to episode five though that I was told that there is a movie length pilot that I was suppose to watch first- dang! I'm still enjoying it though- Audrey and Dale are so adorable.

Liam & Phillip playing speed pool Ada
I have a sneaking suspicion the owner of the Cadillac Lounge likes Elvis Audrey & Dale- so fine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comments- they brighten up my day (-: