Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pin Up Mission for Moi

This cold Thursday Night I have decided to try and curl my hair using the method of Pin Curling- think 1940's glamourous movie stars. The instructional video I came across on Youtube advised that you leave the pin curlers in to set over night- so now I wait anxiously until the dawn comes to see how my first time pin curls turn out. I shall show you all the results when the sun rises over Toronto tomorrow. Ooooo Exciting!




Think along the lines of something like this as to how I'm hoping it will even slighty resemble

1 comment:

  1. So I am guessing the hair did not come out quite as expected? I think quite a few woman had to get pins out of their ears from that old custom' KIss Curls is thr name I remember for them....

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments- they brighten up my day (-: