Thursday, March 17, 2011

Annie Leibovitz Is The Cat's Pajamas

I remember being at a friends house once in Highschool and looking through her mother's bookshelf of wonderful gems, one of these such gems being a massive book of photographs from Rolling Stone Magazine over the years, which I instantly fell in love with.

Whist flicking though the pages I noticed that a lot of the photo's I took a particular liking to were by a lady named Annie Leibovitz- thus beginning my love affair with the work of the lovely Miss Leibovitz and a new secret desire to one day be a photographer.

Her photo's are magic!









2 comments:

  1. That one of John and Yoko has been a favourite of mine for years.
    <3
    This here is a good collection. Nice work Fee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoot she did for Disney, now that was magical!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments- they brighten up my day (-: