Monday, March 28, 2011

Freaky Friday

The last few weeks seem to have been going by at the speed of sound, which of course means the weekends of those weeks are going by at the speed of light. Before I even seem to ease into the weekend, another Monday morning is dawning and the work week looms ahead- Not that I'm complaining of course.

On Friday night I went on a little Bar Hopping adventure with Sinead. Starting the night at Lee's Palace for a few drinks, then onto a little bar that was screening old Marlon Brando movies and had a bartender with one of the biggest smiles I have seen in a while, then we ended the night at Cherry Cola until I was hit with fatigue and went home to collapse into bed.









All is right in the world- Barbie & Ken are back together (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comments- they brighten up my day (-: