Happy Happy Friday Folks! Hope everyone has some swell things lined up for the weekend. Unfortunately for myself I have to work through another 12 hours before my weekend officially begins, seriously why did I think getting a second job sounded like a good idea? Ah the trials and tribulations of a pauper with champagne taste. Any who to wrap up the week and keep my spirits up I've composed a lovely little list of things that are making me smile at the moment. Enjoy!
1. When somebody uses the phrase or any variation off the phrase “Well this was a gong show” – Reason unknown, just makes me chuckle every time.
2. This Photo of The Beatles - So terribly wonderful with the Eiffel Tower peeking through the mist in the background, how I have never come across this before this week is beyond me.
3. Complete strangers holding the door open for you – Well really I just like everyday politeness, but holding the door open for people is on the top of my list for etiquette's.
4. The idea of hosting / attending an outside dinner party - preferably in a whimsical setting like this.
5. Tip Toe Through The Tulips by Tiny Tim – I have had this song in my head since watching Insidious last weekend. It’s so damn lovely, makes me want to learn to play the ukulele. Listen Here.
Happy Weekend Lads & Lassies!