Friday, April 8, 2011

Five For Friday

Happy Happy Friday Folks! Hope everyone has some swell things lined up for the weekend. Unfortunately for myself I have to work through another 12 hours before my weekend officially begins, seriously why did I think getting a second job sounded like a good idea? Ah the trials and tribulations of a pauper with champagne taste. Any who to wrap up the week and keep my spirits up I've composed a lovely little list of things that are making me smile at the moment. Enjoy!


1. When somebody uses the phrase or any variation off the phrase “Well this was a gong show” – Reason unknown, just makes me chuckle every time.

2. This Photo of The Beatles - So terribly wonderful with the Eiffel Tower peeking through the mist in the background, how I have never come across this before this week is beyond me.

3. Complete strangers holding the door open for you – Well really I just like everyday politeness, but holding the door open for people is on the top of my list for etiquette's.

4. The idea of hosting / attending an outside dinner party - preferably in a whimsical setting like this.

5. Tip Toe Through The Tulips by Tiny Tim – I have had this song in my head since watching Insidious last weekend. It’s so damn lovely, makes me want to learn to play the ukulele. Listen Here.


Happy Weekend Lads & Lassies!


14 comments:

  1. ahhhhhhh outdoor dinner looks great. never heard that saying before

    http://themashedup.blogspot.com/
    Lydz xX

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your hair so much!
    have a stunning weekend

    i have a new post, maybe you can check?

    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    xxx mirjam

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Beatles' photo is really amazing! Photographic perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I hope your twelve hours left of work flies quickly by! XOXO, www.NatalyasCloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have a great hair color!!
    would love to have you as a follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a nice post!
    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. so we talking bout that second job you mentioned a little while ago?that dinner party does look splendid...
    lastnight had a young boy about 15 years of age run to the door to hold it open for kaylah in her wheel chair...was very sweet of him...who would have thought heyyy

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Feeona,

    thanks very much for visiting me and leaving such a sweet comment! did you live in Vancouver too? i'm from here but lived for over 6 years in Toronto so it's nice to see (as i was strolling through your blog) some pics of High Park and the like.

    rats to the long hours left before your weekend begins but sure hope it's all kinds of awesome...with lots of held open doors! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! You have a beautiful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Politeness is definitely something I really value as well :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, this is beautiful,
    I love it !
    xx

    Henar ♥
    ... OH MY VOGUE!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such an adorable idea for a post to do a five things you love on a Friday! I've got to say I just love when people do polite things like holding doors open, too! It seems that hardly anyone does gestures like that anymore, so when people actually do I'm so very appreciative!

    Thank you ever so much for dropping by my blog! You have such a truly sweet blog, and I just think you're totally gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  13. come on then me classy little lasst why wont you tip toe through the tulips with me xxx crazy times ahead xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. awww love the last photo pretty hair!!xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments- they brighten up my day (-: