Sunday, October 2, 2011

Beehives & A Golden Dawn

This is how I looked on Saturday night when Emmily and myself headed out in search of an elusive green door on Ponsonby Road that would lead us to a trendy little bar that I had come across in an interview I read earlier in the week- The Golden Dawn.

It actually turned out to be a terribly wonderful evening filled with dancing, meeting some lovely folks and even a few magic tricks. Unfortunately I left my poor camera at home and so you'll just have to imagine how the night looked.






3 comments:

  1. Beautiful dress Fee - hope you're enjoying life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree. I love your dress, especially the color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress! that hair! oh you both do look positivly devine xxxx loves xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments- they brighten up my day (-: