Sunday, July 31, 2011

Heartbeats

And so tonight brings the end of July, which of course marks the one month anniversary of my arrival in New Zealand- my oh my how time flies!

Shortly after my arrival to Auckland the International Film Festival rolled into town, which has been keeping me amused over the last two weeks with some wonderful films. Tonight (also closing night of the festival I might add) that film was Heartbeats by Xavier Dolan.

Complete with beautiful people, voguish music, witty dialogue and stylish outfits, Heartbeats was vaguely reminiscent of The Dreamers for me- Although I may contribute that to the surprise cameo of Louis Garrel in the final scene. Either way it was definitely one of my favourite films from the festival this year, if you have not already see it I highly recommend you do.

Lovely Lovely.


2 comments:

  1. Chevrolet Impala Supercharger
    I have gone through your post and found some information which is quite important for me.
    So, please keep it up with your these kind of posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments- they brighten up my day (-: