Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Street Art Of Williamsburg

Salutations dear ones! I hope everybody has been perfectly smashing these past few days!

After arriving in Auckland just five short days ago after a very long trip from Toronto (which included a stop over in LAX Airport in which I shared an elevator with Reese Witherspoon- gasp!), I am slowly starting to feel a bit more settled with my surroundings once again. Which of course means more regular blogging! Yay!

So lets start with some insight into my latest trip to New York City, in which I finally got the chance to head over to Williamsburg, Brooklyn- definitely one of the best places I have been to in a long time! The streets of Williamsburg are buzzing with culture, beautiful people and some very amazing art lining the streets- the latter of which is what I want to share with you all today. I would love to hear your thoughts on them!

Ahhh it feels good to be back at my sweet little blog (-:


3 comments:

  1. I love the next last one (haha don't know if that's correct grammar), the skeleton.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pic's have missed your bloggs so glad your back xxxx loves xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the tequila one :) x jld

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments- they brighten up my day (-: